Construction Mandatory Standard
This mandatory standard must be applied at all construction locations:
- All fire points to meet the following standards:
- Include a fully interlinked fire alarm with audible and flashing strobe, wireless connection to EN54.
- Minimum Signage to include Fire Point Sign/Fire Extinguisher Labels/Fire Action Notice/Fire Plan & Drawing.
- All projects must locate sufficient numbers of fire points as defined within the fire risk assessment. Unless otherwise detailed within the fire risk assessment, these must be located at exit points, along fire escape routes and in areas where there is increased fire risk. E.g. Flammable store areas.
- Regular fire point inspection must be recorded on Fire Point Inspection Record Form (SHE REG FRM 20).