Construction Mandatory Standard
This minimum standard must be applied at all construction locations:
- Management and design of pedestrian walkways is essential to support and maintain a safe environment.
- Walkways will enable:-
- Provision of consistent pedestrian control routes providing dedicated people and plant interface control.
- Pedestrians must see the exact defined route at crossing points – hoop to hoop.
- Hoops should generally be considered as pairs.
- Entry into specific work areas from pedestrian routes are considered final access/egress points so provision of hoop to hoop is not mandatory.