Construction Mandatory Standard
This mandatory standard must be applied at all construction locations
- All projects with lifts must provide proprietary lift shaft protection in coordination with the lift installation contractor. Requirements for their use are as follows.
- To be installed as soon as lift shaft opening is complete on each floor.
- Provides ability to monitor and inspect works within the lift shaft.
- Prevents falls into and within the Lift Shaft.
- Project fire risk assessment may identify the need for integral smoke and fire protection
Works at Height