Construction Best Practice
This best practice should be considered at all construction projects.
- Mobile cutting stations must be considered for the cutting of long materials with powered tools.
- Benefits of using this equipment are:
- Chop saw positioned at a safe working height and long materials removed from floor.
- Reduced noise through built in sound deadening material.
- Can be fitted with local exhaust ventilation to reduce fumes and dusts.
- Minimum requirements where these are used are:
- Suitable material supports.
- Power supply for tools and task lighting.
- Lockable wheels.
- PVC screens reduce sparks.