Construction Mandatory Standard
This mandatory standard must be applied at all construction locations:
- The provision of planned walkways is essential to a safe project, as a minimum the following must be in place:
- Smooth and level walkways to be planned and maintained.
- All changes in level properly identified and managed.
- Recycled material/stone with large aggregate must not be used to form any new walkways.
- Clean stone, Road Planing's, Tarmac or level Concrete can be used.
- Walkway planning must extend to dedicated supply chain accommodation areas.