Must be applied at all construction locations
- There are only 2 acceptable standards for flame retardance of protective sheeting:
- For temporary flexible protection used internally:
- LPS 1207 or
- Technical Schedule 63 (Certifire Product Certification Scheme)
- For scaffold sheeting, or netting (including temporary heat shrink wrap roof sheeting)
- LPS 1215 or
- Technical Schedule 62 (Certifire Product Certification Scheme)
- Some suppliers may claim their material is fire retardant but if it does not comply with these particular standards, it does not meet our requirements and must not be used.
- With very few exceptions, (examples of exceptions including bubble wrap and door frame foam protection) the material will be marked as the examples.