Consider at all locations
- Falls from MEWP baskets continues to be the leading cause of fatal accidents during MEWP operation globally.
- Harness ON is an intelligent anchor point system that prevents the operation of a MEWP until the operator attaches their harness carabiner.
- Once the carabiner is clipped onto Harness ON, an electronic signal tells the MEWP that operation is now safe and allows function until the carabiner is finally unclipped.
- The operator must connect their harness to the Harness ON device, with all other occupants connecting to the MEWPs normal anchor point.
- Harness ON can be fitted to any Mobile Boom Type (IPAF 3b Category) machine regardless of manufacturer.
- Specialist harnesses are not required, as this system works with standard harness carabiners, and Harness ON does not prevent the use of ground controls if a rescue is required.
- For further information please contact Nationwide Platforms at firstname.lastname@example.org