This mandatory standard must be applied at all construction locations.
- Flammable liquids such as paints and thinners must be:
- Stored within a lockable container which must be secured at all times when not in use.
- Bunded to prevent pollution issues.
- Fitted with correct hazard warning signage.
- Have suitable fire point located within close proximity.
- 10m from any watercourse or have additional controls put in place.
- Liquids and Gases to be stored separately.
- Liquids to be held within purpose designed vessels which are individually labelled.